Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MG Wing Zero Custom - 1

Well it's been over 3 weeks since the Gauntlet finished and I think I'm ready to go back to Gundaming again. The MG Nu kind of burnt me out a bit because of all the failures and troubles I had with it... After I finished the Gauntlet I was thinking of going back to it and finishing it the way that I wanted to but I have nearly 100 models that need attention too... I'll be coming back to the Nu later on but for now I want to try something a bit simpler.

Enter the MG Wing Zero Custom.

Actually I didn't build this one. My friend built it by herself and it is her first Gundam. She wanted to get it a while ago but ended up getting the HG Strike Freedom instead when she found out that it was sold out. That one I made and painted for her. This one she made herself and I helped fix up a bit. Some work on the nubs, sanding and getting the moving parts to fit right. Work on the head. Nothing too crazy. She did most of the work... But now that the model is done and has been sitting around for a while I think it's time to kick it up a notch.

I've had a lot of time to mull over what I'm going to do with this thing but for now take a look at the test shots.


Gotta clean up the desk before I start a new project.














He waits.  His time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment