Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nu Gundam ver.ka - 5 - Section 1 Complete

The build process has been evolving as I go. I get new ideas on the fly and take inspiration from my fellow modelers and those who have built this kit before me. I'm being very fluid and am living in the moment when it comes to this. This build may be my best one to date. There is an overall plan and theme... but I'm being very flexible in how I reach that goal. This will be the last week so it's time to kick it up a notch and try to blast this out.

I am very excited about this Gundam.

I feel like I've done some good work so far and that I've become a better modeler, blogger and artist through the process of making this "Bloody Machine". Some of you may already know what I mean by that but if you missed it... my blood is on the ankle, hip and shoulder ball joints. Unintentional accident because intentional design mechanic.

 But enough digressions, we move ever onward!






This is as close as he'll get to being OOB.  Remember this shot for posterity.  He'll never be the same again.
Time to get serious!
Strategic speaker placement so I can groove while I work!

Broken down into the main parts.  I'm attacking this build with a modified technique.  Component focus.




No comments:

Post a Comment