Friday, December 24, 2010

PG Strike Freedom - Progress thus far: 3 - Painting

Starting with these pieces.


Have to admit I'm a bit gun shy about painting considering some of the bad experiences I've had.  I don't really want to prime as I'm just going from navy blue to black...  Maybe I'll just lay off the enamels this time.  That said... none of these parts will really suffer from the plastic weakening a bit as they aren't joints.

I gotta think about time.  If I'm really going to finish this thing in a reasonable amount of time and still maintain certain standards that I hold myself to I'm really going to have to get cracking on this.  I can't afford to get caught up in large obstacles and lose my motivation.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck man. With you having plans to move back, the pressure to get something done must be huge.

    ReplyDelete