Monday, October 25, 2010

HGUC Sinanju - WIP 1

Following the age old adage that "something" is better than "nothing" I've decided that I'm going to do this WIP from my cellphone simply for the sake of speed. I can bluetooth the images straight to my PC and make a quick post from E-Mail.

Not my regular high quality stuff but it'll be fast and I'm willing to go for that right now, just for the sake of switching things up. I will be taking higher quality images with my new digital camera but in my down time between regular posts I'll be shooting these off a bit more.

So take a look. Guess what I'm doing.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet... looking forward to see what you have in your brilliant mind. No Ebony Enforcer Jr? ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant?! ha ha well thats a nice thing to say! thanks! and no EE jr. Going in a different direction with this one. well not THAT different.

    ReplyDelete