Sunday, October 17, 2010

Enter the Demon: Preview

Been out of the game for a bit because of this accursed stomach flu.  Still battling it on the 4th day.  As much as I was hoping for a quick end it's looking like this virus is more resilient than I initially thought and I'm going to have to dig a bit deeper and allot more time to destroy it.

I will not make another VF-27 WIP post until I'm completely done the photo shoot and have made the review post on hobbylink.tv so don't hold your breath just yet.

As crappy as I may feel physically, it does feel really good to be back at the photo shoot stage for a properly finished model again.

4 comments:

  1. You've got some kind of flu as well, eh? I've always wondered how people think it hinders what you can do, because I just built an HG 00 Raiser with my cold. Isn't the only problem the movement of your hands when you sneeze or cough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I hope you get better soon, man.

    I'd like to get the whole lot of these Macross F Valkyries, but I feel that I can only get my favorites because they're all so expensive - much more so than a regular Gunpla. I already have Alto's Valkyrie + the Super Parts add-on, and I'm saving up for the massive Armored Valkyrie. It would be nice if I could find those on sale ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 元気 ください!!

    Get well soon bud. I had a rank stomach flu a few weeks back that took 5 days to recover from. Hope you feel well again soon.

    When you're back and forth from the bathroom, cramping up, and generally feeling miserable gunpla becomes a pretty low priority.

    Hot damn that thing is looking slick. Things have been quiet on the VF-25 front for a moment. I see you've made a light box. Nice work. What kind of camera are you using Bb?

    ReplyDelete
  4. shaomu - it was just generally energy level. i didnt feel like doing much besides sitting there.

    ckai - armoured valkyrie looks so cool! I'd love to get that one myself someday!

    tonzo - yeah i got better the next day so basically 5 for me too. stubborn sob.

    and no its not exactly a light box but based on the concepts. and as i mentioned in the other post my camera is basically... pretty embarrassing. on 3.2 mp. wtf.

    ReplyDelete