Monday, October 18, 2010

Another blog?!

Yes I made another one because I want to expand to topics outside of Gunpla.  I mean... is this really the place to be talking about half naked woman all the time?!

Speaking which...
Oh... ah... okay...
Yes. I know this might happen around here too often so I'm moving it and other random topics to my new self titled blog here.

I'm just starting it so it looks pretty plain now but I assure you that will change over time as I become more familiar with the wordpress system.

Just letting you know!  But don't worry I won't be slacking off here either!  I plan on updating this blog just as much as I always do.  I'm just going to be doing another one at the same time.  Check it out if you like!

5 comments:

  1. haha, yeah I had my main blog where I talked about everything else and then I was putting to much of my hobby stuff on it so I made the separate hobby blog of mine. Now I post more into the hobby one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...the mix of half naked women helped to spice things up...mecha and scantily clad ladies...what more do you need?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I look forward to following this with great interest :)

    Gimme a shout if you need any pointers with Wordpress - got pretty good at manipulating it over the years :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a blog about models. If you ever need any names, I might be able to help. My head is full of mech projects/numbers, mech codenames, badass quotes, websites and supermodel info. If there's something in that list I don't know, I'll know it by the week's end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. james thanks for the offer. its cool seeing the differences between wordpress and blogger. its taking a bit of time to manage but i definitely enjoy some of the features it offers that blogger doesnt.

    shaomu - awesome! i might be calling on your expertise!

    ReplyDelete