Friday, September 17, 2010

ANA Gundam!

My trip to Shizuoka to see the 1/1 Gundam netted me my two newest and now favourite HG's.  ANA Gundam and the Eco-Pla Mk.II

Props to ASM for hooking me up with this!  You are awesome!

Just look at this thing!  I love it!



Hell yeah!
 




Perfection
Notes:  It's actually impossible for this kit to hold anything in it's left hand as it only comes with a left fist.  I put both fists on my Eco-Pla Mk.II (which you all know).  I used the GM Quel's left hand here so it can hold the beam rifle.  Outside of the fists, what's pictured here is everything that you receive with the kit.

The decals are very sticky stickers.  I didn't use mark setter or softer out of fear of ruining the finish.  The decals stick with the slightest touch so you have to apply them gently.  They're somewhat tough so they won't tear easily but caution is recommended.  I suppose you can say that of any decaling process though.

It's already lined in silver in some of the white parts and it's impossible to clean of the nubs/seam lines without damaging the finish so, in my mind, this is technically a 'completed' model.  I have no intention of doing anything else to this Gundam.

7 comments:

  1. I love how ANA Gundams come out looking, I think all Gundams need to be ANA-nized!!! and putting Silver on it is a Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I can't wait for an ANA HG Sinanju or Kshatriya (Or any Zeon MS for that matter)! Those could be incredibly awesome if colored properly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think they're only going to do this and the 00 raiser tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time I see that blue RX-78-2, I want it even more! Too bad I have no chance of ever getting it for myself without paying a fortune for it... >_<

    Hey BB, I've just sent you a reallyyyy longgg email (with photos!)... hope you have the time to look over it and feel free to get back to me about it whenever you are free. No rush ^^. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yes, just one thing

    Ana in arabic means 'I'/"I'm"

    so literally ANA gundam means IM GUNDAM XD

    ReplyDelete