Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ANA OO Raiser

I don't know about you guys but these metallic ANA colored Gundams look AMAZING to me! Wow! I was never a big fan of the 00 Raiser but I'd go for this at the drop of a hat! Gorgeous!

Plated parts for the entire body, also comes with special marking seals. Available on all national (Japan) ANA x Gundam Sky Project flights between September 1st and October 31st. To be purchased through special form available on flight - limited to 1 per passenger.


Kit will be delivered to the addresses specified (within Japan) starting September 18th. 4,500 Yen (inclusive of tax and delivery charge).

Jacked from Ngee as usual. Also gonna hijack ASM for this lovely pic that he took at the Gundam Super Expo 2010.  You did good man!

Gorgeous!

3 comments:

  1. "Gorgeous!"

    Seconded!!

    Though I think the one thing too watch out on these guy are the joints for the GN dries

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out of left field for me. I should have expected the ANA gig to be milked but I just didn't see it coming. They're pretty fly. Boioioioioing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the clear parts lok like they're plated! This looks worth getting if I have to fly around Japan for it, dangit.

    ReplyDelete