Friday, May 28, 2010

What to do with your left over runners + long hair and short skirts

Hell yeah!!! Can you imagine how long it must have taken him to make that?!

Also this blog has been absent of hot women for a while so I'd like to introduce Kitagawa Keiko to you all.


I am a complete sucker for long hair and short skirts (or in this case a long shirt with no pants?!) It's sad to think that there are some women out there who could control me so easily if they wanted to. I'm pretty sure I'd be powerless if she asked me to do something.

This weeks topic in my class is "Famous People" and almost all of my students are 18 year old Japanese girls who read nothing but fashion magazines. They're teaching me a lot about Japanese fashion models. I am not angry.

6 comments:

  1. That runner RX-78 only has it's, er, well... Inner frame completed. The colored armor is still scattered around the floor in that photo.

    On the topic of girls, have you heard of Rina Akiyama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord, it's not often that I say it but that first lady is ridiculously hot. I'd be in the same shoes as you if she asked me to do anything.

    Got my Musha Mark II planned out! I think it'll catch people off guard, considering how I usually paint things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's very cute, but ed hardy FTL. :(

    The Run-pla is a great find though. I have so many questions for the builder....

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope never heard of rina akiyama before.

    sonar i know what you mean. id love to ask the builder some questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow keiko kitagawa is hot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah she is! only hot women on my blog!

    ReplyDelete