Saturday, April 17, 2010

HGAW - X Gundam

Anyone tempted to get this? It sure looks good! I really like the hologram sticker for the solar panels. This Gundam looks pretty cool! I haven't watched much of Gundam X so I don't really know the story so well (just the basics) so I'm not a big fan or anything but I do like the relatively simple design of this MS. I had a no-grade version of this kit a long time ago but I gave it away to a friend. Seeing this kit again reminds me of when I first put that NG version together. This is way better though of course. If I had this I'd cut off those shoulder blade things though. They look like they'll just get in the way. Otherwise I have to say that I like this design a lot! How about you?

5 comments:

  1. I'd get this if the price was right.

    Gunpla is expensive...

    It be good if they release an MG ver of this, the DX and Virsago CB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't cut the shoulder blades, like in the NG version, there things on side are supposed to be silver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hell yeah, if the remake is a success, then its only a mater of time till they make a MG or even Leopard and Airmaster HGs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gundam X is the first gundam that i really like. i wanted to get this but i adi get the 1/100 version (old one) damn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. airmaster and leopard hg's would be sweet indeed!

    ReplyDelete