Monday, January 4, 2010

Gundam Funk Vol.2

aka Pimp My Gundam. I had to do it. Just too much funky stuff out there! 250 pics with a couple "guest" appearances. Not all Gundam but mostly. It's a bit long but that's just because it's a live track where James is pretty much going off. I don't know what album it's from or where it came from at all actually. I just happened to come across it and couldn't let it slip through my hands.

I don't recommend "listening" to this track. You really have to FEEL it. Some funky music for some funky Gundams. I changed the pic refresh rate to match the beat somewhat. Now I know that funk music isn't everyone's cup of tea but... you can't hate on a guy for trying to combine the 2 (or 3 or 4 or 5) things that he loves! Also this is a great song to play when you're cleaning up. Just try it and see!

And now ladies and gentlemen I give you Mr. Dynamite! The Godfather of Soul! James Brown! (RIP)



Dig it!
Post #300! Whoo!

So... did you see your model in there somewhere?! XD

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 300th post! And what an awesome post it is :) so many great examples of Gunpla, especially digging the EVA unit colour scheme Gundam. Congrats to all who featured!

    On a slightly amusing sidenote my name actually is James Brown, what were my parents thinking?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING VIDEO MAN!!!! just love it i recognized most of the work from ur vid and damn it looks awesome wen u put everything together with a bit of chicks throughout da vid. and congratz on ur 300 post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post #300? LOL I have only posted like around 67... XDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha a real James Brown! cool! Yeah I thought that Eva zaku was pretty cool too

    thanks for comments guys! here's to another 300! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.... 300 huh? I wonder when will I reach that... congrats!! ^^ I linked your blog if you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pick on the song man, can't go wrong with a James Brown! The Crossbone@0:23 looks familiar.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. funky music + chicks + awesome gunpla = Pure Win!!!

    Love the vid dude, congrats on your 300th post...coincidentally I watched the movie 300 just now lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy!!

    Congrats on your 300th post. Ive been a long time reader. Im happy that my Unicorn made the cut, and landed in your vid!!

    Keep postin.. Ill keep readin!!!

    Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Syful - thanks and yes of course. np

    lupes - it should! hehe

    chubby - thank you! 300 was pretty good eh

    ryu - yes your unicorn is friggin amazing!!! great metallic paint job man. its so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THIS! IS! PLAMO! ADDICTION!!! ... just had to do that when you mentioned this is your 300th post xD. Congratulations!

    And I thoroughly enjoyed the music and video. The two blends really well actually! Heck, I replayed the music to work on my Strike since it got me in the mood!

    Oh yea... I spotted quite a few familiar guest appearances. Thanks! ^^

    ReplyDelete