Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Poll Winners: CCA and UC 0096

Not that I was really surprised. Out of 106 votes about 85% of you choice CCA/UC96 over Zeta/ZZ for best Zeon MS designs.

New poll is CCA vs. UC96. As usual I'm going to take the first 100 votes. Eventually we'll get to the best U.C. MS of all time (as voted by your peers) and I have a strong feeling I know where it's going to end up. Anyone want to take any bets? We know it's a CCA or UC96 Zeon suit.

So here's a glimpse at the winners. All pics are from MAHQ. Props to anyone who can guess what the red MS at the bottom is (my new favourite Zeon suit).










And before you get your panties in knot about why blahblahblah wasn't included in the pics, I intentionally chose MS that you might not immediately associate with their respective eras.

But I think we all can agree that it's all about the Hobby Hi-Zaku. Stripped of weapons and made for the public, it's a "sports" mobile suit. Kinda makes you wonder how much people are paying to get one. Even if it's fictional, I am curious. I can't even hazard a guess.

6 comments:

  1. AMS-120X Geara Doga Psycommu System Test Type - As present in the pic file name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that didn't go so well.
    anyway, I can see this being a showdown between Kshatriya and Sinanju.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. That gave me a laugh BB. I am still smiling as I write this.

    yeah is definitely gonna be between the Kshatriya & Sinanju.

    btw.. nice job w/ NHK BB! I say this with an envious heart...similiar to how Graham felt about Setsuna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. graham was cooler than setsuna imo until season 2 and then **** got all crazy. and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dig the Zee Zulu and the Rozen Zulu because the mono eyes in unicorn cbfw and the Nightingale because it is so dramatic.

    ReplyDelete