Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Beauty and the Bot


3683497991_e9665ed1c9_o
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

I think I'm going to un-officially change the 'theme' of this blog to suit that title more. I mean I've been doing it off and on for a while now so I might as well just make it 'my thing'.

Other ideas.

Women and Weapons.
Gals and Gundams.
Madames and Machines.

I don't know, I think I like this posts title the best, but you get the point.

Anyway... semi-massive picture dump at my flickr. About 130 mecha related pictures. Actually some of you guys might be familiar with a lot of the content I just posted but I'm sure there's some new stuff in there that you haven't seen yet. Hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. lol where did u get dat photo frm???

    j-asian1skill

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is to continue doing what you are doing. Meticulousness and your style of writing is what drew me in. Kawaii nihonjin is a perk. More of it would be nice too, but I'm mainly here for insightful Gundam related musings.

    If you feel that a change will set you free, then I think beauty and the bot is a bit corny but I've got nothing classier ^^; Mechamoiselle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i love it! no Tonzo I wasnt thinking of doing any official change really but im just noticing a trend with my posting haha. thanks for the kind words though. beauty and the bot is a bit corny though haha i like your idea better.

    ja1s - one word for you. sandrum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. many of the girls are plastic too, yes? ;) plamo addiction seems appropriate...

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha in another sense of the word... i guess im addicted to those kinds of plastic models as well. hehe. dont really like them having plastic parts tho...

    ReplyDelete