Monday, April 13, 2009

Winner of the Pink Nakajima Megumi Custom Messiah trade Contest and Michael's VF-25G

I thought that I posted this but I guess I didn't.
Well here is a pic of the winner. So Miss Nakajima gets this one and the modeller gets her one-of-a-kind pink one made by the Hobby Japan Pro-Shop.



Personally I like this one better and I can see why they chose it. It really is a great paint job!

On another note I'm starting to think that all this Macross Frontier stuff is starting to get a bit out of control. All the custom decals, the new kits (that are basically all the same), the upgrades, the custom stands... I mean... yeah the mecha design is great but that doesn't change the fact that the anime itself was... OK I'm not going to say it because I don't want to offend anyone but there were some parts where I thought, "...ugh... could I have that part of my life back? So I could waste it on something that wouldn't make me want to throw up?"

That said... there were some really cool mecha designs that did make those stomach churning parts bearable and to me the scenes featuring this blue Messiah were quite eye catching. Of all the VF-25's I like this one the best and I was seriously thinking about buying it but... yeah... I don't like it that much and these VF-25 kits are quite demanding to say the least. Still though... it sure is nice... and it would go well with the VF-1S that I have here already... and I've never made a Macross model before (not completed at least) ugh...

So much beautiful plamo but so little time. And space :(

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree....space is what keeps me from buying more gunplas....i have yet to find space for my OO Raiser...TwT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I like Luka's VF-25 and thought about building it, but yeah, I still haven't finished building the first one that came out.

    ReplyDelete