Monday, April 6, 2009

PG Red Frame - Hobby Japan 5 scans


hj0905010
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

I'm sure many of you have seen this already but for those of you who haven't I decided to put up this months magazine spread from Hobby Japan. Images are from srw hotnews. I decided not to scan them myself because apparently a chinese company has went and done the whole magazine already. What I really want to show you are the images from this months Dengeki Hobby but I haven't been able to find it on the net yet, so I might have to do it myself for a change.

Anyways take a look. A couple of mods where done to this to make it look sharper, particularly the V-Fin. More at my flickr.

3 comments:

  1. i'll include one in the next post because you said that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX for your clue,just finish downloading hobby japan files.
    but still waiting for Dengeki hobby's astray special.

    ReplyDelete