Friday, April 24, 2009

Gundam Storm Dynames


Top copy
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

I was going to talk about how I picked up the Sinanju Bazooka and how I'm willing to send out some if anyone's interested.

I was going to talk about how I've deconstructed my PG Strike and am doing frame comparisons with the PG Astray.

I was going to talk about all the new **** that's coming out like the 1/100 Gold Frame, 1/144 R2 Exia and O Gundam, MG Igloo 2 Gouf Custom and how I have to really stop myself from buying more Gundams.

I was going to talk about all of that and more until I got home from work this evening and found my new Hobby Japan in the mail.

I saw this.

And now... EVERYTHING is on hold.

More at my flikr.

10 comments:

  1. I have been looking everywhere near my place in Saitama for the Sinanju bazooka but have failed miserably. Where are you finding it? Is it possible I could ginkou furikomi some money your way and you could pick one up for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure man i can do that. i got it at bic camera and there were a bunch there when i went so im sure i could grab a couple. i thought that the official release date was a bit later so they might start popping up but i really have no idea. apparently they're selling quite well around japan so maybe they're in danger of getting sold out? i dont know. either way mail me at plamoaddiction@gmail.com if you want to work out the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooo Gundam Storm Dynames... Nice indeed.
    Looks to be a kitbash & mod between the 1/100 Avalanche Gundam & the Dynames.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Man, would I be able to get one of the Sinanju bazookas too please? If it's not too much trouble =) Awesome post again, definitely seems to be a bash of Dynames and Avalanche Exia, funky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure I'll look into the costs and stuff when the post office opens on monday. If anyones interested please let me know if you want both the book and the bazooka or just the bazooka. might be able to cut the shipping costs down slighty if you just want the bazooka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yo tyrone im interested in the bazooka for the sinanju!!!!!!!!!!! can u really send it out to ppl!!!!!

    j-asian1skill

    ps msg me on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. what's your price for the bazooka?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just the Bazooka would be great to be honest, especially as I haven't been collecting the manga and it's on volume 8 now. Just let me know by e-mail if you can or not =]

    ReplyDelete
  9. have you constructed the storm dynames already?

    ReplyDelete
  10. no no dynames of any kind though id like to try!

    ReplyDelete