Saturday, March 21, 2009

MG Gouf ver. 2.0

Courtesy of SRW Hotnews.
I personally am pleased to see this as I'm a big fan of the Gouf. I can only imagine how cool some of the mods and custom schemes are going to look for this one. It's going to be a real sight after the pro's get through with it and I for one am looking forward to it. Like all the different Zaku's that Bandai released with the ver. 2.0 frame I do hope that they pursue a similar approach the Gouf and all of it's variations. Particularly the MS-07H8 Gouf Flight Type. I know it sounds strange to say that I actually want to see more re-hashed kits from Bandai... but I think I've just accepted the reality of the situation. We all know they're going to try and milk this for everything it's worth. I'm just saying this time I won't be so disappointed. Perhaps a MG Dom ver. 2.0 before the end of the year? Stranger things have happened!
Due for release in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment