Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Capsule Grade Arios Gundam?!

What grade is this? I was out with some friends the other day and on the way home I decided to go into a... capsule center?! I don't know what to call it. But they have all these capsule machines with various things inside. I went for the Gundam one obviously but there were like 10 of them so I went for the one that I thought had the coolest mechs in them. I really wanted the Tallgeese but I was not dissapointed with this little guy! Shots taken with my cell phone with PG Mark 2 for size comparison. Oh yeah, the capsule cost 100 yen or $1.09 US as of today.


1 comment:

  1. This litkke guy is realy sweet lookin :D like all of SD gundams,
    I found this while surfing the web, it may help You http://blog-imgs-30.fc2.com/n/b/l/nblood/MD-07.jpg

    And one more thing, I completed my Overflag so be sure to check out my blog and leave some comments

    ReplyDelete