Friday, January 23, 2009

GN-006/SA Cherudim Gundam Saga


sagd-1
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

First post on the new blog will be from my new Hobby Japan which came in today. I'm going straight for the best thing; 1/144 HG Cherudim Gundam modded into GN-006 SA, Cherudim Gundam Saga. I loved this suit since I first laid eyes on it last month around this time. I actually made this image of it my wallpaper for my cell phone. You can imagine my delight when I saw a custom built one in this months Hobby Japan. I have to share the wealth! Every one goes on about 7 Swords Exia, or 7 Swords 00, what about 7 Guns Cherudim?! That's what I'm talking about! More at my flickr.

6 comments:

  1. you got a link to how to make it cuz i like dis cherudim saga u think their gonna make a 1/100 for it like exia avalanche???

    asian1skill

    ReplyDelete
  2. no link on how it was made exactly but its written there in japanese. not sure about it coming out though... exia is a lot more popular than cherudim... we can only hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks incredible! I really like the color scheme the Gundam has. The Cherudim's never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To tell ya, CHERUDIM realli sucks man...
    but HERE i have to say when it takes AIM its realli COOL but WHY NEED 7 GUNS??? he only has 2 hands.... unless 1 sniper 2 pistol, 2 rifles, and 2 bazooka/shotgun????

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not the biggest fan of cherudim by itself but the saga variant is awesome imo. particularly the colours, and i really like the guns on the knees. as far as im concerned 7 guns isnt ENOUGH! but i know 7 is an important number in the 00 universe. to each his own i guess

    ReplyDelete