Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Red Warrior - Kyoshiro Maniax


red-1
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

I've loved this suit since I first set eyes on it. MAHQ calls it Perfect Gundam III. It's GFF #0040 and it's the poster insert for Hobby Japan Dec. 2008. Yes I'm putting this poster up in my room. My first one to take out and put up actually. I like it that much so I thought I'd share. But just for the record, I modified the contrast and colours a bit so it would show up clearer on the net. The poster's colours are a bit lighter than how it appears here.

I don't know much about Kyoshiro Maniax but apparently it's a manga that used re-designed U.C. suits in a kind of G Gundam type tournament fight thing for the younger audience. These designs only appeared in manga form but now Katoki Hajime has re-done the re-designs and has made GFF versions for some of them. I like how they look personally. Especially the FA Gundam. Red Warrior will be released this month for 5575 yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment