Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MG Impulse - Line Art

I haven't been this excited about a MG in a while. It's kinda funny... I was never even a huge Impulse fan. Yeah I thought it was a great suit but it wasn't one of my favourites when I think about it. And then... looking back on it... I liked the Impulse WAY more than the Strike. All modes of it... In every category. And then seeing this line art... I just thought it was so... well I'm going to stop myself from using an adjective I'd normally reserve for attractive women. I really liked it. The coloured line art (minus packs and weapons) was even my cell phone wall paper for a long time. Obsessed? Well I called this place "Plamo Addiction" for a reason!


Impulse. Yeah. I think they're really going to do a good job on this kit. I haven't bought a MG for myself since the OYW-78. Ah! I'd love to buy it!!! But I have so many other things to do!
... *thinks for some time* ...
One of my co-workers asked me why I don't put one of my 'robots' up in the office... and I said "I didn't think that'd be okay." She said... "Sure I don't care." (My hobby isn't really a secret.) Since I got the green light today... maybe the Impulse would be a nice addition...



mm... not sure if I'm in love with the art or the suit. This kit will be released around my birthday so I might just reward myself with an impulse purchase! haha... yeah...
*inches away slowly*

No comments:

Post a Comment