Monday, April 21, 2008

1/144 O Gundam

I found it.


Limited Edition GN-000 - 0 Gundam. As of right now you can only get this Gundam by ordering it from Bandai directly (with 2 proofs of purchase of FG kits + 500 yen money order). The diorama they had set up (Yodabashi Camera in Akihabara) had the O Gundam hovering over the other 4. Only the O was painted. The shadowing made it look SO nice... I mean... truly majestic, especially in contrast to the other 4 which were just lined. It'll make a lovely figure for those lucky enough to get their hands on it. I'm thinking about going through the process to get one. I can justify it because it's a limited edition model (and it really made a strong impression on me). There's a Gundam Fair coming up at the end of this week in my city and I'm thinking of checking that out first before making any moves. Either way I've got until the end of May to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment