Friday, March 7, 2008

GNY-002F Gundam Sadalsuud Type-F

Was browsing the net and saw that someone picked up the new Dengeki Hobby recently so I decided to go out and get it myself. This one included a how-to DVD by 'Gunpura Meister' 川口名人 (Master Kawaguchi). Lot's of cool things in this one with a special on Gundam Seed Frame Astrays (evolutionary trees included), including modified 1/100 Blue Frame 2nd L into Blue Frame 3rd. Quite nice. If there's anything specific you want to see just let me know. But here's the highlight for me. Had no clue this was going to be in there.


1/144 Dynames modded into that. Wow. Naoki does good work though. You can actually see his work on Youtube here. He does the MG Alex with Chobham Armour. I remember watching this a long time ago and remembering that he was kind of a 'flashy' guy.

Also my 'White Demon' project is done. Here's a taste. Lot's of good stuff coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment