Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gundam Astray: Blue Frame Third


b3
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam
This was the poster in the April 2008 Dengeki Hobby. Poster as well as the cover MS. Customized from the 1/100 Blue Frame 2nd L kit. Not really feeling this design so much but I'm more of a meat and potatoes MS guy instead of all this flash. I like the concept but I would have removed some of the details to be honest. I'd try and lighten it up and give it a faster look than an imposing one. You can't see it in this picture but it's got two beam rifles in the back and two blades that swing down from the back of the calves. It's primarily a bladed melee suit so I think a faster look would be better. But hey, to each his own! I'd still like to have this model!

2 comments:

  1. So it was customized from the 2nd revise? bummer... I got the magazine tho, I thought it would be another production... =.='

    ReplyDelete
  2. no unfortunately we havent seen anything like this come out. i hope we will but i kind of doubt it.

    ReplyDelete